Saturday, February 14, 2009

my valentine's tribute

i wish i was him
the guy she was playing pool with,
so that
every time she’s had a tough ball,
missed the target or the nice shot.
I can see her sweet smile,
Because each was different yet the same,
Each brought me happiness.

I wish i was over there
Instead of here
To see every emotion she expressed,
Those of which i’ve been lacking
As art begins to take place,
On the pool table.

I wish i was the one
Who spent my valentine’s night
Playing pool.

I wish i had a dog,
Then I’ll never be lonely,
I shall not leave nor be left alone.
I’ll have company in times of sadness
Even depression
And it will even long for my attention,
Monday till sunday
Everyday

even on valentine’s.

As the sun sinks into the horizon
It’ll be dry and cold
And I’ll shiver through the night.
Still,
i shall wait till the beginning of dawn
I shall wait with hope

And even as i wait,
the sun refuses to rise.
I’ll be ok...

I still have the moon.



happy belated valentines day

3 comments:

  1. this is a good one. i like how u put ur pool elements into ur *thang*. really. this is good.

    and adam, kau relax la skit. jgn depress slalu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could elaborate more on the pool stuff.. but i got blank, plus my head started getting dizzy. so i stopped. haha

    ReplyDelete