Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beauty Shamed

All you poets speak of beauty
that i shall
attempt
to shamefully repeat.

I speak of beauty untouched
by all
and yet
kept away from the eyes.

Sinned is he who dare defies,
That beauty stood in my eyes.

I speak of that which walls cannot hold.

I speak of that which no glue may bind.

I speak of lips that fuck with the mind.

I speak of touch that burns the skin.

Leaving ash to recollect.

I am one of crowds with erased faces.

No features to tell from
No one to tell wrong
I stood behind.

Pictures of those eyes that rest with lies,
I cannot prove no alibis.

I speak of that which needs no talking.
Surrendering fate to the touch of distinct fingertips.

I tell no lies.

I tried to walk away
with
half-a-sun
on her
chest.

2 comments:

  1. wow.
    i like this.
    i mean i really really like this.
    i mean not just like, but LIKE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you emellia,i appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete