Saturday, March 14, 2009

I just want you to know that:-

When the cold nights been sleepless
and faith turned to be weakly hopeless
in the sharp darkness that never shines
when I had truly nothing to call mine

I met you..

when the roads been long and I was lost
& the sun's light seemed never to last
days passed by , crossing back to the past..
when I never truly felt these days un-noticed

I felt you..

when I walked the unknown with tears ahead.
Fear pumped my heart for the unknowns threat
Blood boiled through my frozen dead soul..and
just when I needed to live again & feel whole

I found you..

Yes,you.

The one who catch me when i fall,
and save me from the darkness after all.
You are like an angel or a saint,
You've made me feel i was reborn again.

2 comments:

  1. alahai manisnya.

    kalaulah there ia really someone who can feel us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emellia ngn manis dia..isk isk isk
    anyway,thanks =)

    ReplyDelete