Monday, December 21, 2009

S. Muneera

It’s all the same process,
The pain is still the same
If not, more painful

I’ll miss your smile
That, I’ll miss the most
And the chance to know you
Let alone having you

I’ll miss your silky white skin,
Never touched, only looked upon
At a distance
I’ll miss your long black hair,
And again, your smile

I thought I had it,
Self-esteem, confidence
We never said a word to each other
All those only can I imagine

All I have left is heartache,
Frustration of this stupid self
Guts fell all over the floor
My mind thought a thousand worthless
stupid thoughts that ends up
with unforgivable, illogical, stupid time wasting ideas

You leave me with heartache,
frustration of myself
I shall feel it while it lasts.

Like the rest… you will be a past.
Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment